SV Harald Hohmann – All Males
Mr. Hohmann joined the SV in 1977 and has been on the board of his Landesgroup since 1994. Since 2007 he has been the chairman of Landesgroup Baden in Southwest Germany. He has trained many German Shepherds in Schutzhund and has competed often on all levels of trials. Herr Hohmann has been a working judge since 1987 and is also a show judge and “Körmeister”.
He breeds dogs under the kennel name of “von Melanchthon.” He scored numerous notable successes at trials and confirmation shows, at least he got several VA- titles with his dogs!
He was appointed to judge the protection of the German Siegershow three times and in 2017 he judged the young dog class females.
In his professional life, Herr Hohmann is a police officer and in charge of a large K-9 department in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. He has been a K-9 handler and competed with police dogs on every level, including the Bundessiegerprüfung.
ACOA & SV International Special Judge of Breeding Evaluation Roberto Caputi – All Females
Member of the board of the WUSV, President of COAPA, President of ACOA-Ecuador. Member of
the S.V. Germany since 1998.
International Special Judge of Breeding Evaluation Certified by the SV of Germany, Breeding Judge
and Kormeister of ACOA-ECUADOR, COAPA since 1993. National Special Judge of Performance
Evaluation certified by the SV of Germany. International AERCAN-FCI judge.
DI CASA CAPUTI Kennel. With his team and dogs, he has competed successfully in Germany,
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Colombia, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Italy Mexico,
Neerherlands, Nicaragua, Peru and Venezuela. Including more than 50 times the VA worldwide.
Among his achievements as DI CASA CAPUTI in Siegerschau in Germany are: 4th Best Kennel in
the world BSZS 2019; VA2 & VA4 BSZS * Baisha Di Casa Caputi; 2xV5 BSZS *Don Di Casa
Caputi SG2 BSZS *Luther Di Casa Caputi; V18 BSZS Efo Di Casa Caputi; SG8 Rosemilia Di Casa Caputi, SG14 Odisea Di Casa Caputi and SG 20 Nala Di Casa Caputi. V14 BSZS Dumbledore Di Casa Caputi.
He has judged more than 300 shows around the world. He has judged the 1st WUSV World Siegerschau in Lerma.
He has judged in the Siegers of Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Italy, Nicaragua, Republic of China, Russia, Spain, Uruguay and Venezuela.
He has taught official courses, including seminars for judges. Since 1999, he has been a delegate from Ecuador to the WUSV congresses in Karlsruhe, Kassel, Ulm, Oberhausen, Braunshweig, Aaachen and Nürnberg. To the COAPA congresses in Lima, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago de Chile, Guadalajara Mexico, Bogotá, Buenos Aires, Porto Aiegre and Quito.
During his 20 plus years of involvement in Schutzhund / Working Dog Sport, Nathaniel has earned titles on eleven (11) dogs. Including Handler Owner Trained (HOT) from Bh to SchH / IPO3, FH, FH2. To date he has entered and competed in hundreds of United Schutzhund Clubs of America Trials with his dogs at the club, regional and national level. He is currently training a new HOT GSD that should be earning its titles and competing in 2016.
Nathaniel and his dogs have earned numerous Schutzhund and IPO, FH/FH2 titles including: 2002 & 2007 Southwest Regional SchH 3 Champion, 2002 USCA Universal Sieger, 100 pt “V” FH and awarded the first 100 pt “V”FH2 title in USCA. He has qualified and over the past 20 years competed in the following championships: USCA GSD National, Regional (SW,NM,NE), North American, Working Dog, German Shepherd Dog Qualifier and FH . As a member he has earned: member Schutzhund 3 Club, awarded the USCA Bronze, Silver, Gold and Master Sports Medals within his first 5 years of membership.
He has been active in the United Schutzhund Clubs of America at all levels, having served as Vice President, Regional Director, Executive Board Member at Large, Helper Program Director, Teaching Helper, Trial Judge and currently as Director of Judges since 2009. At the club level he has been the Training Director / Helper for Southwest Working Dog Association for the past 14 years and has participated in the training and titling of many HOT titles and SchH 3 Club members totaling more than 175 Schutzhund Titles for members of his club.
Quote from Nathaniel: “I believe that the United Schutzhund Clubs of America is the Premier German Shepherd Dog and Working Dog Sport Organization in the United States. I’m dedicated to working to maintain the USCA status and leadership in the world of dog sport and I am passionate about preserving the working heritage of the GSD and all breeds of working dogs by using working dog trials / breed surveys / conformation as ways to evaluate our dogs.
I am grateful to be involved with our organization and I value the trust placed in me by the membership for my decisions both as an Executive Board Member as well as a Judge on the trial field. I will always do my best to be correct and fair based on the trial rules while judging working dog teams in competition.”
Head Helper – Sean Murphy
I have been a member of South Michigan Schutzhund and Police Club for 20 years. I have been fortunate enough to work many trials, including over 30 club trials, 8 regional, and 15 National events. This will be my 7th Sieger Show. I have had many mentors over the years, both human and canine, and none of this would be possible without them. Thank you to those who continually support me. I truly appreciate all the opportunities I’ve been given over the years, and thank the Helper Committee members and Breed Advisory Committee for selecting me for this event. I look forward to seeing many of the faces I have met over the years, and making new acquaintances. Best of luck to all!
- 2008- Mid East Regional SchH3 front half helper
- 2009- Working Dog Championship SchH1 & SchH2
- 2009- Mid East Regional SchH3 front half helper
- 2009- USCA Nationals front half helper
- 2010- Working Dog Championship front half helper (injured at the event)
- 2010- Mid East Regional SchH3 front half helper
- 2011- USCA Nationals front half alternate
- 2012- Working Dog Championship front half helper
- 2012- AWDF Championship front half helper
- 2012- Mid East Regional SchH3 front half helper
- 2012- USCA Nationals front half helper
- 2013- USCA Sieger Show back half Females
- 2014- USCA Sieger Show back half Females
- 2014- Mid East Regional SchH3 front half helper
- 2015 -Working Dog Championship front half alternate
- 2015 -USCA Sieger Show front half male
- 2016 -USCA Sieger Show front half male & female
- 2017 -USCA Sieger Show front half male & female
- 2019- USCA Sieger Show front half male
- 2021- Classified Teaching Helper
- 2021- USCA Sieger Show helper
I started working dogs in 2014. I’ve had the honor to work with many excellent trainers through the years. It’s been a privilege to work the following events:
- 2021 Working Dog Championship (back half)
- 2021 USCA Sieger Show helper
- 2021 SE Regionals (front half)
- 2020 FMBB Quali Trial (alternate)
- 2020 Working Dog Championship (preselected-canceled due to covid)
- 2019 USCA National Championship (alternate)
- 2019 New England Regionals (back half)
- 2019 Working Dog Championship (1s & 2s)
- 2018 USCA National Championship (alternate)
- 2018 New England Regionals (front half)
- 2017 New England Regionals (front half)
- 2016 New England Regionals (1s & 2s)
- 2016 Southeast Regionals (1s & 2s)
I’ve also competed with my own dog at:
- 2016 New England Regionals
- 2015 USCA National Championship
- 2015 Southeast Regionals
I now have a young dog (IGP 1 so far) I hope to be competing with soon.
I have been a helper and a member of USCA for 6 years. I am the president of O.G. Milchland Schuthzund Club in Milwaukee, WI. I would like to thank the helper committee and breed advisory board for the opportunity to work this great event.
Some of my accomplishments in Schutzhund include:
- IPO1 and IPO2 helper at 2017 Northeast Regional Championship
- Back-half IPO3 helper at 2018 Midcentral Regional Championship
- IPO3 helper at 2016 USABOX National Championship
- Helper for 14 club trials
- 2017 North Central Regional Vice Champion
- 2018 North Central Regional IPO3 Third Place
- 2019 North Central Regional Champion
- 2020 North Central Regional Champion
- 2019-2020 North Central Regional Universal Sieger
- 2017-2019 USCA GSD National Competitor
- 2018 USCA WDC Competitor
- 2019 USCA National Sieger Show Performance Award Recipient
- 2021 USCA Sieger Show helper
My name is Domenik Girardi and I was born in Mannheim, Germany but grew up in Chicago, Illinois. I started training for schutzhund in 2016 with a local training group and quickly developed a passion for both training and helper work with my first dog, Mile. Since then I’ve been working hard to get onto the trial field as a handler and as a helper. I would like to thank the Helper Selection Committee for trusting me with the safe and consistent testing of the dogs at the National Sieger Show and of course my amazing wife Natalie for the unconditional love and support. I’d like to wish the best of luck to all of the competitors!
Some of my accomplishments include:
- 2019 Mid Central Regional IGP 3 Back half Helper
- 2019 North Central Regional IGP 3 Front half Helper
- 2019 North Central Regional Conformation Show helper
- 2020 North Central Regional IGP 3 Back half Helper
- 2020 North Central Regional Conformation show Helper
- 2021 USCA Sieger Show helper